Carlsbad 40 under 40
The Carlsbad Chamber of Commerce 40 under 40 Council is accepting nominations for the Class of 2019. This annual event will honor forty dynamic, young leaders for their professional, charitable, and/or civic leadership. Companies and individuals may nominate up-to five people.
Please take a few minutes and nominate someone today. The nominee(s) must:
· Be 39 years old or younger as Wednesday, May 1, 2019
· Serve in a leadership role in their work and/or volunteer life
· Work or live in Eddy County for a company that operates in Carlsbad or throughout Eddy County
· Be able to attend banquet on Thursday, May 2, 2019
· All nominations must be received by midnight on Wednesday, March 27, 2019.
· Nominations should be submitted via the online the form, through firstname.lastname@example.org, or dropped off at the Carlsbad Chamber of Commerce – 302 S Canal, Carlsbad, NM 88220.
· A one-time, non-refundable $25 nomination fee must be paid before each nominee will be considered.
· The nonrefundable fee may be paid via credit card online (https://holdmyticket.com/event/337130), in person at the Chamber office, or by calling (575.887.6516) or via invoice.
· The reception/banquet will be accompanied by a special newspaper insert profiling each member of the class and their contributions throughout the community.
· After nomination, nominees will receive an application form via email to explain their professional, charitable and/or civic contributions.
· Nominees will be reviewed by an independent panel of judges.
· If an individual has been selected as a previous class, he or she may not be nominated again. However, if he or she was not selected for a class, he or she is eligible for nomination and review.
· A nominating business does not have to be a member of the Carlsbad Chamber of Commerce for a nominated individual to be considered as part of the 2019 Forty under Forty class. To learn more about the benefits of being a member of the Chamber please visit www.carlsbadchamber.com.
Click here for the nomination form or contact email@example.com for a Word version of the document.
Please contact Missi Currier (firstname.lastname@example.org, 575.988.1666) or the Carlsbad Chamber of Commerce (575.887.6516) with questions.
When: Thursday, May 2, 2019
Where: Pecos River Village Conference Center - 711 Muscatel, Carlsbad, NM 88220
Time: 6:30 pm
Cost: $30 per ticket
Please purchase tickets by April 25, 2019. For tickets or sponsorships, please call the Chamber at 575.887.6516 or visit us at 302 S Canal St for more information. Awardees and their nominator will receive one, complimentary ticket to the event.